MIKROPAKK respects your right to privacy. This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information and other information we may collect, how we may use this information and other important topics relating to your privacy and data protection.
It is MIKROPAKK policy to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws. This commitment reflects the value we place on earning and keeping the trust of our customers, business partners and others who share their personal information with us.
WEB SITE PRIVACY STATEMENTS
Although this policy applies to all MIKROPAKK internet site, if additional or different disclosures are required for a specific MIKROPAKK internet site, then we provide those disclosures on the site itself or provide a separate web site privacy statement posted on that site.
LIMITATIONS ON THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever MIKROPAKK collects personal information on a MIKROPAKK internet site, MIKROPAKK will:
- provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices;
- collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which may be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors;
- collect your personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
- take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”; and
- take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within MIKROPAKK.
Information collected on MIKROPAKK internet site and how it may be used
Information you voluntarily provide:
MIKROPAKK collects the information you knowingly and voluntarily provide in order to benefit from a feature or participate in an activity on a MIKROPAKK internet site. For example, MIKROPAKK may collect your information so you may receive email alerts, when you complete a survey, or when you ask for product information, ask a question or email us with feedback. In many cases this information may include collection of personal information.
MIKROPAKK only uses your information for the purposes for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your e-mail address when you sign up to receive e-mail alerts, we use your e-mail address to deliver the e-mail alerts you request.
We may also use the information we collect on MIKROPAKK internet sites for various business purposes such as customer service, fraud prevention, improving our products and services, or providing you and your company with information and offers we believe may be of interest to you. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
USE AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
MIKROPAKK will not sell personal information collected from its internet sites to mailing list brokers without your express consent.
Many of our MIKROPAKK internet site permit you to make choices about the disclosure and/or transfer of your personal information. In most cases, we ask you to indicate your choices at the time and on the page where you provide your personal information.
MIKROPAKK will not disclose personal information about our internet site visitors except as described here:
- except as specifically stated, we may use information collected from MIKROPAKK internet site to improve the content of our site, to customize the site to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it) for our marketing and research purposes, and for any other purposes specified in a site.
- MIKROPAKK may share your personal information with other MIKROPAKK business units. When we do so, these other MIKROPAKK business units will use your information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you later consented).
- MIKROPAKK may also share your personal information with third parties we hire to perform support services for us. These third parties are required to use the personal information we share with them only to perform services on our behalf and to treat your personal information as strictly confidential in compliance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- in some cases, MIKROPAKK may share your personal information with third parties who partner with us to provide products and services to our customers, such as distributors. If so, we will require our business partners to use that information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you subsequently consented) and only as permitted under this policy, any applicable country or web site privacy statements, and all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- in certain, limited circumstances we may share or transfer personal information to unrelated third parties. For example, we may provide personal information to a third party (i) at your request; (ii) to comply with a legal requirement or court order; (iii) to investigate a possible crime, such as identity theft; (iv) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of MIKROPAKK; or (v) under similar circumstances. If such an event occurs, we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will generally be stored in MIKROPAKK databases or databases maintained by our service providers. Most of these databases are stored on servers located in the europe. To the extent required by law, if your personal information will be transferred outside your country an appropriate notice will be provided.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY INTERNET SITES
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review, correct and update personal information you provide to us at a v internet site by using the feedback mechanisms provided at a particular MIKROPAKK internet site, by mail or by writing to us at:
11106 Budapest, Jászberényi út 82. Hungary
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
How long we keep your personal information will vary and will depend on the purpose and use of information collected. There are legal requirements that we keep some types of data for specific periods. Otherwise, we will retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected.
The MIKROPAKK internet site are not intended for children under 12 years of age. MIKROPAKK will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children on its internet sites except as permitted under applicable law.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY OR OUR PRIVACY STATEMENTS
If you have any questions about this policy or a country or web site privacy statement or our use of your personal information, please contact us by mail or by writing to us at:
1106 Budapest, Jászberényi út 82. Hungary
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY AND OUR PRIVACY STATEMENTS
This policy was last revised on august 30, 2017.